Sunday, January 3, 2010

Fatheads

Hey, I'm not insulting you! Really, I'm not! I have spent my entire holiday vacation painting and re-arranging my house. Well, not the entire house, just the first floor. That's all. ;-)

One room that was moved and completely re-done was the office. I let Joe pick the color and the decor. He chose very light gray to coordinate nicely with his two favorite sports teams (the Buckeyes and the Crew). Because he is the ultimate sports fan, we are probably the only people in America to purchase one of these:

http://www.fathead.com/mls/columbus-crew/columbus-crew-logo/

I'm just that crazy. I ordered it last week and it will be here tomorrow. Oh joy of joys! If this isn't proof that I love that guy, I don't know what is!

When I finally get everything back on the walls and the way I want, I will post some pictures. I'm still trying to decide what to do about my scrapbooking stuff. I somehow managed to acquire a lot of it. I don't know how that happened. Heh.

No comments:

Post a Comment