Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Leah's 'do

I finally got around to taking some pictures of Leah's new haircut. Lori did the initial trim and then I took her to a professional Friday night. He did a really nice job of evening things out, but she will still have to wear her hair at chin length until the "undercoat" grows in. Um...I know that is a dog term, but what is the correct one for people?

Anyway, here she is sporting her new 'do. Note that she will have that little comb-over pony on top for a long time because it hides the missing chunk of hair.

And I just thought this picture was funny:


I just love how her face gets all scrunched up when she smiles like that. It might be the first time that I have ever been able to catch that expression on camera!

Enjoy my newly shorn child! LOL!

1 comment: