Saturday, January 10, 2009

Why bother?

So I am a very lucky woman in that I have someone clean my house every other week. This is a relatively recent development (since October) and I have wondered since that time why I didn't do it sooner.

Of course, a day like today makes me realize why I didn't do it sooner. Since it was a totally yucky day out, the girls were all cooped up in the house. Now my once sparkling home looks like a tornado went through it. Make that three tornadoes. It truly makes me wonder why I bother having my home cleaned? Is it worth it?

Heck Yes it is!

2 comments:

  1. I want a cleaning lady too!!! I told D that this weekend after we spent a couple hours actually cleaning this place (something we really should do more often but then again, why bother it just gets dirty again).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You most certainly need a cleaning lady when you have a larger home! No need to stress yourself out.

    ReplyDelete